Guild of St. Peter ad Vincula  

 

For the Restoration of Catholic Tradition

 

St. Margaret Mary Chapel

1000 Scioto Street, Urbana, Ohio 43078

St. Margaret Mary Chapel

 St. Margaret Mary Chapel was founded by Larry and Anne Brugger in the 1980s, and is currently served as a Mission Chapel by the priests of the Guild of St. Peter ad Vincula.  We are happy to welcome to our chapel all traditional Catholics who are seeking to practice the faith of their fathers by attending the true Mass.

This Month's Masses

December 2019


DATE TIME FEAST MASS OFFERING

Sun. Dec. 1 10:00 am Advent Sunday By Gerard Keaveney for the poor forgotten souls in Purgatory

Sun. Dec. 8 10:00 am Immaculate Conception By June Singer for her brother and sister

Sun. Dec. 15 10:00 am Gaudete Sunday By Larry Brugger for Sr. Bernadette Kambaetz on her 100th birthdaty

Sun. Dec. 22   4th Sunday in Advent TBA

Wed. Dec. 25 10:00 am Christmas Day TBA

Sun. Dec. 29   Sunday in the Octave of Christmas TBA

 

The Chaplain

Fr. Bernard G. Hall

Born in 1955 in the West Riding of Yorkshire, England, Fr. Hall was educated at Oakbank School and the University of St. Andrews, Scotland, where he received a Masters Degree in the Liberal Arts in 1977.  After entering the Seminaire Internationale Saint Pie X at Econe, Switzerland in 1978, he he was ordained to the subdiaconate in 1982.  The following year he joined the faculty of St. Pius V School in Wantagh, New York, where he taught high school Religion, Literature, English, Church History and Frencb from 1983 to 1988.  From 1988-1993 he worked for the British Government in Manhattan, first at the U.K. Mission to the United Nations, and then at the Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office.  After 1988, Fr. Hall worked as an independent corporate and leisure travel agent for eight years, before beginning his monumental work on transcribing the Latin and English editions of the Roman Breviary into digital format and making it easily available for the first time to the Catholic faithful.  Relocating to Cincinnati in 2004, he taught Religion, Latin, German, English, History and Civics at St. Gertrude the Great School, as well as directing the Gregorian Schola and playing the organ at the daily High Mass.

Ordination to the Priesthood

In 2009 Fr. Hall, still a subdeacon, left St. Gertrude's to join the new parish of St. Albert the Great in Cincinnati.  Here he resumed his studies for the priesthood, and was ordained on May 4, 2011 by Bishop Paul S. Petko, who traced his episcopal lineage back through Dominican Bishops Robert McKenna and Guerard des Lauriers, Confessor to His Holiness Pope Pius XII.  After his ordination, Fr. Hall spent his first years of priesthood working in England, France and Italy.  Returning to the United States at the end of 2012, and after establishing the Chapel of the Infant of Prague in Liberty Township, Ohio, he took up a temporary assignment as Assistant Pastor to Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel in Monroe, Connecticut.

2014 to the present day

Fr. Hall returned to Liberty Township in 2014 to continue his apostolate at Infant of Prague Chapel.  Here, he established the Guild of St. Peter ad Vincula, dedicated to the preservation and restoration of the Catholic Church by means of her traditional liturgical practices.  In addition to his work at Infant of Prague Chapel, Fr. Hall offers weekly Mass at St. Margaret Mary in Urbana, Ohio, every Sunday morning at 10:00.

St. Margaret Mary Chapel

1000 Scioto Street
Urbana, OH 43078

Fr. Bernard G. Hall (Chaplain)
bhall@breviary.net

(513) 435-1726

HOLY MASS

Sundays : 10:00 am

CONFESSIONS

Sundays : 9:20 - 9:55 am

Announcements


 Prayer Requests

Please pray for the good health of Gary Young, who is still in the hospital.


REQUEST A MASS

If you would like to have a Mass offered for your special intentions, click on the link below.

 SUBMIT MASS INTENTION

| or Call: 513-435-1726

Tweet Me!